Provides family therapy to families in interim housing.
- Works with case managers to complete comprehensive assessments on families.
- Develops treatment plans based on assessments, clinical observations and client input.
- Provides trauma-informed individual, family and group therapy to families per their treatment plan.
- Provides clinical direction and consultation to case managers.
- Works with case managers to develop monthly reports tracking the progress of participants.
- Completes outcomes evaluation reports.
Master’s degree in psychology, social work, or counseling. Must be licensed or license-
At least three years of clinical experience, preferably with homeless families
Deep understanding and commitment to the issues facing homeless families
Sound organizational skills
Solid verbal, written and computer skills