Provide evidence-based home visiting to Primo Center clients who have been homeless and have at least one child aged 0-5.
- Provide evidence-based Parents As Teachers home visiting to families in the Primo Center’s programs
- Ensure fidelity to the Parents As Teachers model.
- Utilize the Parents As Teachers curriculum to offer home-based visits and group activities to families with children aged 0-3.
- Provide input to Clinicians as to potential developmental delays for assessment
- Complete monthly reports tracking the progress of the families.
- Complete outcomes evaluation reports.
● At least a Bachelor’s degree in early childhood or related field
● Experience working in early childhood
● Experience preferred working with homeless families, survivors of domestic violence, and/or survivors of human trafficking.
● Deep understanding and commitment to the issues facing families surviving violence and homeless families
● Demonstrate solid verbal, written and computer skills