Works to provide developmentally appropriate interventions for children served by the childcare program.
- Plans and implements daily activities of children
- Prepares and provides all necessary learning and play materials
- Keeps the room in order and equipment in good condition
- Teaches children, manages, controls, coordinates, and carries ultimate responsibility for the effective and efficient delivery of educational instruction of children
- Leadership, supervise, coach, and motivate children to maintain a semblance of control
- Periodically report on progress of teaching activities as required by and as stipulated by the Program Director
Must have completed sixty semester hours (or 90 quarter hours) from an accredited college or university, with six semester hours or nine quarter hours related directly to childcare/or child development from birth to six or significant experience working with children in a shelter setting.