Provide intensive case management services for homeless/ at risk
of homeless families
- Provide therapeutic case management services in the areas of daily living needs.
- Support families surrounding the obtainment and maintainment of mainstream benefits.
- Provide viable referrals and linkage relating to needs identified on the family/individual service plan.
- Collect program based intake paperwork requirements.
- Complete paperwork and enter data into requirement data based systems (HMIS, Client serve, etc.) in a timely manner.
- Participate in programmatic meeting and clinical rounds.
- Be familiar with Medicaid rules and regulations.
1. At least a BA or BS degree, preferably in social work, human services or related
2. At least three years of case management experience, preferably with homeless
families and/or survivors of domestic violence or human trafficking
3. Deep understanding and commitment to the issues facing families surviving
violence and homeless families
4. Demonstrate sound organization skills
5. Demonstrate solid verbal, written and computer skills